An innovative and engaging virtual graduation experience
To create an immersive and inclusive virtual graduation ceremony for the world-renowned University of the Arts London (UAL). Designed for the graduating students of 2020 and 2021 as well as their loved ones, this virtual corporate event needed to leave them feeling acknowledged, celebrated and proud of their achievements.
Our virtual digital event included a bespoke platform and content for 13 separate ceremonies that offered live interaction alongside the broadcast, with only 8 weeks’ development time. We also worked with a spoken word artist and a composer to create a truly unique and emotive opening VT, featuring students from all colleges.
- Unanimously positive feedback from all key stakeholders
- Over 16K unique visitors to the platform during graduation week
- 11K+ recorded social interactions
- Less than 1% drop-off in viewers during the ceremony broadcasts
- The Yellow Fish platform contributed to a 819% increase in traffic to the UAL Alumni Relations homepage
- 400% increase in sales at the online Student Union shop during graduation week